We are looking for a passionate and experienced web and user interface designer that will help us expand and improve our fitness platform and future web projects. Remote, on a full time basis.
What is Inner Circle
Inner Circle is an online fitness coaching service that offers tailored and high-quality fitness programs, diets, and check-in surveys through online coaching, webinars, and much more.
Inner Circle is a Norwegian service made by industry-leading Stian Haug after he quit his job as a highly successful in-person, personal trainer on his quest to change people's quality of life through promoting a healthy lifestyle.
We’re looking for a professional and experienced team player with excellent communication skills that leads the design of our brand and services with a high focus on design principles, quality and user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating a brand identity and style guidelines
- Draft and design concepts and new features based on specifications
- Improve user experience by redesigning/tweaking existing features and designs
- Provide designs to our developer for transformation into websites
- Design landing pages for promotional campaigns
- Strong experience with bringing ideas to life from brainstorming and concepts to wireframes, production, iterations and the final hand-off
- Experience with UX driven design
- Deep understanding of how responsive websites are built and work.
- Strong mobile first design vision. 90% of traffic comes from mobile devices.
- When designing an element, we need the design for all possible states (default button, button hover, button clicked, button disabled, etc.) and common screen sizes (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years responsive web design experience
- Strong communication skills
Not required nice-to-haves
- Experience with InVision and Zeplin (or similar services)
- Experience with designing native or mobile-heavy web apps
- Illustration skills
- HTML and CSS skills/understanding
- Experience with Jira
You should be able to work close to office hours CET (8 am - 6 pm) to collaborate with our team on a daily basis.
What we offer
- Work in a team were your work and opinion matters and make a difference
- Work with an ambitious industry-leading platform
- Budget for training/equipment/conferences
- Flexible time off
- Time to study and learn new skills
Please send us an email to [email protected] with your CV and:
- a few sentences about you
- link to your work
- why you would be a good fit
- target yearly income
We are looking forward to hearing from you!