Posted 1 week agoApply
Visa Innovation Center focuses on building technology for the next generation of payments. We work on solving hard problems of the future in IoT, Blockchain, Mobile, UX, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. We are looking for hands-on expert level software engineers to help us build some innovative products.
This role requires quick problem-solving skills, logical thinking, and application of programming techniques to design, build, and maintain code. Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms is a must. In addition to the technical skill set, the candidate will be a self-starter, results-driven, and equipped with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will be take leadership roles working on multiple projects building full stack development of real-time REST services and mobile applications that are highly functional, distributed, secure, scalable and resilient. We believe in self-managing Agile teams who build products end to end focusing on unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration for excellent code quality. You will be driving innovation that makes our products stand apart from our competitors, delight the customer with faster times for market delivery.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit.
· You’ll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs.
· You will build partnerships with product management to make sure that the products we are building deliver real value.
· You’ll use technologies that include Java, REST, Android, React, Node.js, NoSQL, Docker and more.
· You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution.
· You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, code quality initiatives, scripting languages and operating systems.
· Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
· You coach and mentor your team members and help them grow professionally.
· You’ll lead meeting and discussions with cross-functional and non-technical teams.
· You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster City, CA
Full time employment
$77.8 billion in Funding
3.5 / 5 (2900 reviews)Found on Stack Overflow docker ios node ux nosql android nlp lambda react blockchain
Jobs you might like