Mobile & Pipeline Engineer (Remote)
CommentSold is a rapidly growing social commerce platform revolutionizing the way online retailers do business.
We strive to make shopping simple and fun by allowing real-time interactions while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers through social media, websites, and mobile apps.
The platform encompasses a robust feature set for managing the day-to-day operations, including, automated invoicing, sales analytics, customer data, and inventory details that help owners make quick, informed business decisions.
About the Role
At CommentSold we provide our shops with native mobile apps for both iOS and Android as part of that process we have automation and build/release processes for everything from generating the initial app, to updating, building and submitting the application.
We're looking for an experienced mobile engineer with a strong general software engineering skillset to own our mobile pipeline processes. In this role you’ll be driving forward our mobile build automation using tools like fastlane, xcodegen, scripting and integrations with app store systems.
This role will be responsible for all of our new app releases, improving and iterating on the automation pipeline, building a system to allow our shops to manage their applications and much more. You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of both our iOS and Android applications.
We currently support native apps for iOS and Android, our pipeline uses libraries and tooling along with scripts/tools written in languages including python, bash and go.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science/Technical field of study OR commensurate experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a mobile web development role
- At least 5 years professional development experience
- Hands on experience with one of iOS (swift, objective-c) / Android (java, kotlin)
- Experience with scripting languages python, go, bash/shell
- Proven experience in shipping mobile apps on the App Store and/or Google Play store
- You’re comfortable working independently and solving evolving technical problems
- Strong understanding of core mobile technologies
- Experience in building web applications and web based management systems
- Remote oriented team and workflow
- Your pick of development hardware
- Home internet reimbursement
- Coworking space reimbursement
- Only candidates located in North America will be considered at this time