UK/Europe based remote position
ProFinda is a remote-first software company based in London, UK. We help big enterprises discover the knowledge of their employees and match them to relevant projects, positions and other activities taking place within the organisation.
The role is an full-time, either London-based or remote, with 25 days of holiday per year + UK bank holidays. If remote, you will be expected to travel to London periodically.
We expect at least 50% of your working day to overlap with the UK 9-5 hours but we are respectful of possible time differences in case of remote work and lifestyle-related activities and offer flexible working hours outside the core time spent interacting with the rest of the team.
We are very proud of our team and our team culture. There’s no room for egos on our team, instead we try to provide everything that you need to excel at your role. We do our best to keep interruptions and meetings to a minimum.
In this role, you will focus on UX/interaction design, creating prototypes, wireframes and high fidelity mockups for new and existing features and products spanning web and mobile apps to craft exceptional user experiences from start to finish.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong and consistent user focus delivering creative and innovative user-centered UX solutions that will provide the backbone for an intuitive and compelling user experience
- Conducting UX research, interviews and usability tests to inform design decisions and define user problems
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and data-driven design strategies for mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of best practices and platform specific design/UI patterns for mobile and web app platforms
- Experience in an enterprise product and/or service development environment is a big bonus
- Exploring several diverse approaches and validate the right solution with prototypes, validation testing and quantitative/qualitative customer research
- Strong hand on design, wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Ability to document user experience guidelines, communicate guidelines to stakeholders in product, innovation, engineering and marketing
- Ability to influence and lead thinking up to executive and senior management levels
- Passion about new technology and latest trends in UX and UI.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies and coding skills are a big bonus
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
We value intelligence, creativity and friendliness so you will be working with a friendly innovative bunch who are not afraid of trying new things and doing things differently.