Posted 2 weeks agoApply
About the role
We are looking for exceptional iOS developers to join a development team working on Native Apps for the Kindred Group. As an iOS developer at the Kindred Stockholm office you'll be working with people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do.
In your role you are creative, enjoy responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment where technology and problem solving is key. In return, we offer you a fun, agile working environment, great colleagues and a lot more. If you love developing in Swift and have solid experience from unit and UI testing in Xcode you'll fit right in!
What will you be doing?
As an iOS developer at Kindred, you will be a part of an Agile development team that develops state of the art Mobile applications. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and deploying iOS applications for Kindred brands with a focus on performance and scalability. As you will be working closely with Product Owner, Agile Lead and team members you will get the chance to influence best development practices and share technical expertise.
What have you done?
You should have a solid Software Engineering background with emphasis on iOS apps development. You love to code, enjoy problem solving and have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
• At least 4 years’ experience from iOS apps development.
• Expert knowledge of iOS SDK.
• Solid knowledge in Swift and Objective-C.
• Experience in multithreaded programming using GCD and operation queues.
• Test Driven Development using Xcode.
• Experience with network protocols and designing with RESTful webservices.
• Experience in hybrid iOS apps that mix native with mobile web components.
• Excellent English communication skills with the ability to contribute to architectural discussions.
We think that you fully understand the technical lifecycle of complex projects from inception to mobile app deployment where software design and implementation plays an important part. You are used to applying your skills to create high performing iOS applications where unit and UI tests secure functionality and robustness of your code.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge in programming design.
• Knowledge of Atlassian tools including BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence.
To apply for this role click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying and your salary expectations. Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Jobs you might like