You are responsible to maintain, engineer and constantly innovate the cloud and infrastructure in a dynamic environment which demand a high uptime. Serving several scrum teams with the resources they are asking for and at the same time keeping the cost under control.
- Provide a high availability platform to the developers (back and frontend).
- Monitor and proactive troubleshooting cloud and infra resources.
- Align with developers, project management and product owners.
- Maintaining, engineering and innovate a hybrid cloud environment.
- Maintaining, engineering and innovate the high performance and high availability infrastructure for our Video on Demand environment.
- Main focus on the operational network infrastructure but in a DevOps environment.
Some Projects You Start Working On:
- Maintain, engineer and innovate the Docker platform.
- Optimize infrastructure and phasing out legacy systems.
- Bachelor of ICT (BICT) or equivalent (technical study).
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Extensive experience in high volume, high availability video environments (Infrastructure, applications and services) is a pre.
- Networking certification is a pre.
- Automation tools such as Jenkins, Chef and Terraform.
- Knowledge and experience with scripting on several platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Azure, certification is a pre.
- Security, user authentication & authorization among multiple systems (e.g. IAM, AAD and AD)
- Familiar with phrases as full stack, API, GIT, ELK, Scrum, Kanban and Agile.
- CoreOS, Docker and Docker swarm, Kubernetes is a pre