Immediate Need: We are looking to expand our team by hiring an EXPERIENCED full-stack ASP.NET/MVC/Angular ROCKSTAR developer with strong SQL skills. If you are a hard worker, ready to partner-up with our other rockstar developers upgrading an existing system then this is the team for you! We need someone ready to apply themselves and help us meet our deliverables. We are seeking a motivated individual capable of managing their time and tasks. This position is 100% remote, however some in-person team meetings will be required; therefore someone located within about 50 miles of the Garner/Raleigh, NC area is required.
Hours: Core hours are required - Monday - Friday 9am-3pm EDT with a call-in stand-up at 11am. The rest of your hours can be flexed. Business hours are Monday - Friday 7am-7pm.
Benefits: Medical, 401K matching, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Earned Paid time off, Flex schedule, REMOTE
See additional details below:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Functions)
- Work with a remote team of software developers, testers, and domain experts to design and develop data-intensive, web-based applications using the Microsoft .NET framework and SQL Server.
- Perform software development activities including requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration, and publishing.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum B.S. in computer science, engineering, or a related field and professional experience with an emphasis on full lifecycle systems development including system design, development, and maintenance/support.
- Years of software development experience required: minimum of 5 years of recent hands-on software development experience. Preferred 7-10 years of recent experience.
- Strong demonstrated experience in web development using ASP.NET, C#, WebAPI/MVC and Angular.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - 2016) and developing database-driven .NET applications.
- Experience using ASP.NET UI controls, HTML5, JSON – Including ASP.NET core, Angular material.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience using agile software development methodologies and practices such as Test Driven Design (TDD).
- Experience using Object Role Models (ORM) such as the Entity Framework / LINQ to SQL.
- Experience with Distributed Source Control tools such as Git and non-distributed like TFS.
- Familiar with Design Patterns (implementation and explanation).
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.