Full Stack Developer
Evolve Medical Solutions
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Job Functions
• Design, development, testing and debugging of software according to the functional requirements.
• Follow all standards and methodologies.
• Work closely with other developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Work closely with the team leader and business analyst to understand the functional and system requirements.
• Work closely with the architecture team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
• Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
• Planning of work breakdown from functional requirements.
• Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to software applications.
• Maintaining of the systems once it is up and running.
• Oversee the implementation of a new system.
• Keep abreast of technical and industry developments.
• Logging of hours.
• At least 5 years+ experience doing .Net C# development
• A good understanding of ASP.Net MVC
• A solid understanding and experience in WCF (nServiceBus beneficial)
• A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL, (ORACLE would be beneficial)
• A solid understanding of SOA and OOP principles
• A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture
• A Solid experience with ASP.net Authentication and Authorization
• A good understanding of ORM technologies (EF beneficial)
• Restful service experience beneficial
• A understanding and/or experience with the Neo-Security Stack is beneficial
o Secure token service
o Microsoft Identity
• Experience with Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control beneficial, specifically
o Microsoft Unity Container
• Experience with Microsoft Open Web Interface (Owin) beneficial.
• Experience in domain driven design (DDD)
• Experience in test driven development (TDD)
Life skills requirements:
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience working effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Inter-personal skills
• A flexible approach and ability to adapt
• Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure
• University degree in computer science beneficial
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) beneficial
Centurion, South Africa
Full time employment
Jobs you might like