What you will do:
- Work with the Finance and IT divisions as well as other business users to scope and support Oracle Fusion application system
- Support the requirements definition and implement new and existing business processes and reports
- Be an owner: Take technical responsibility for existing and newly kicked-off projects.
- Liaise with and maintain close contact with business users, Oracle for production support and bug/issue analysis.
- Maintain overview of Oracle’s enhancements and new functionalities and pro-actively evaluate these with the business
- Monitor the application/system security in line with the IT security policies, including user, access, usage management
What you should bring:
- You are a self-starter, proactive, independent with can-do attitude and a passion to grow personally while driving the company forward.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle e-business suite or Oracle Fusion Cloud in development and support of Finance module (AP, AR, GL, FA and CM).
- Technical experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SmartView, FRS, OTBI and BI reports.
- Experience in SOAP and REST API integration with Oracle Fusion Financials.
- Good knowledge of overall Oracle Fusion architecture and Approval management process
- Experience in Finance business cycle, Month-end process and aware of best practices to implement business solutions.
- Functional Knowledge in Oracle Fusion Financials along with customization skills.
- Good knowledge in analysing, gathering requirements and configuration
- Comprehensive experience in production support and comply with Oracle support process and technical discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
What you will get:
- Technical excellence - You will join a high profile and fun engineering team surrounded by technology
- Innovative culture - You will work on previously unsolved challenges and experiment with new technologies
- Real impact - Your work will enable our business success and disrupt the car industry
- Benefits package - You will take advantage of our employee pension scheme, tandem partner program, discounts on different services (gym, public transport, leisure activities...), regular team-events (international nights, bowling, karaoke...)
- Smooth start in Berlin - You will receive relocation support that includes assistance with visa, apartment search, moving costs and help with German bureaucracy
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Then please send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your
earliest possible start date!
Bazi Nzirubusa is looking forward to your application!
+49 30 201 638 - 2051