Our mission at HeavenHR is to provide the only software businesses need to manage their Human Resources. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on what they are really good at. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
HeavenHR is a fast growing SaaS start-up backed by well-known VC funds and experienced business angels. To continue our rapid growth, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer - Linux (m/f/x) who enjoys working in a dynamic environment and wants to join us in building a great software. Please note the position is based in Berlin.
Our top values:
- Be active and productive
- Keep calm and amaze
- Set up, maintain and enhance application infrastructure (Cloud, Virtualization & Network)
- Ensure smooth operations of our Linux-based productive systems
- Manage and configure our continuous integration and deployment infrastructure
- Write scripts for automation using Python, Bash, etc.
- Infrastructure provisioning using Saltstack
- Collaborate closely with developers to optimize build and release processes
What you bring along:
- Expert with Linux
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Proficient in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, etc.) and infrastructure provisioning tools (Saltstack, Terraform, Chef or Puppet)
- Knowledge in Java is a plus
- Experience with containerization & Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience administering application servers, web servers, and databases (Jetty, Nginx, Postgres, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of pfSense and OpenVPN
- Perform monitoring of the system (ELK, Grafana)
- Educate and support development teams to enable them to fully utilize our stack
- Detail-oriented working style & excellent analytical skills
- A quick learner who thrives in an agile environment
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German is a plus
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Startup environment with extensive personal and professional development opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and open lines of communication
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- A choice to work from Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Office in the hip neighborhood of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Free drinks, great coffee, fruit baskets and pets to play with
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!