Posted 2 weeks agoApply
Apify runs on a highly-scalable infrastructure that processes almost billion web pages every month. We run on a cluster of Linux servers on Amazon EC2, store data in MongoDB, DynamoDB, S3, Redis and SQS, and use LogDNA, Newrelic and CloudWatch for monitoring. The core system is built with Node.js and Apify actors run in Docker. We're passionate about delivering the best service to our customers using the best technology possible. Apify is made by developers for developers. We're building a product that we use ourselves every day.
We're looking for experienced engineers who know how to design and setup scalable distributed computing systems and who are able to learn quickly and work independently. You will be helping us improve all parts of the Apify platform and building our current and future products. Join our team and help us make the web more programmable!
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience with AWS, GCP or some other public cloud
- You have experience building backend infrastructure and know some of the technologies mentioned above
- You know Linux inside out
- You are skilled at developing and debugging in Node.js, or have this skill in some other programming language and are willing to learn Node.js
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container technology is a plus
- You are able to speak and write in English
$392000 in FundingFound on Hacker News node mongodb redis s3 gcp aws dynamodb docker kubernetes