The Audible iOS team’s vision is to enable a friction-less experience allowing Audible customers to listen and engage with the largest Audiobook portfolio. Our goal is to deliver world-class products that scale for millions of daily listener sessions across the entire iOS eco-system including smart phones, Car Play, Smart Watches and living room devices. We are a nimble team with a game-changing mind-set, endless passion and uncompromising user focus. We operate like a start-up, yet have the resources we need to deliver on our goals.
You are talented, adaptable, and flexible. We’re looking for creative, open-minded iOS software development engineers to help build technologies that continuously improve the Audible listening experience. While focusing on iOS development, you’ll build and scale mobile software, and coordinate cross-functionally by integrating new features, maintaining high performance, and creating intuitive interfaces. Our team is working on building native iOS products, without compromising compatibility with various iOS devices in an agile environment.
If you are ready to become a part of a culture that celebrates “thinking big” and want to use your passion and creativity to improve the daily lives of listeners around the world, we have a place for you on our team – come join us.
· Own and be responsible for key components within the team
· Design, develop, implement and support Key Components using latest technology that will influence teams beyond Audible
· Work with Product Management and take the lead to help create, design and develop software that involves exploring and bringing out latest technology on the platform to make the listening experience better and easier for our users
· Take every opportunity make a large impact on the design, architecture and implementation of cutting edge mobile based products
· Provide technical direction and strategy to the team, drive the system architecture, spearhead the best practices and influence peer teams with brown-bag sessions and hackathons
· Staying up to date on the latest trends & technologies industry-wide and sharing that knowledge with the internal community
· Committed to team work, hustle and strong communication skills (both to business and technical peers)
· Thrive in delivering high quality technology mobile products in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities