As the Team Lead you will need to be across all projects within the team. You will need to use your skills in.Net / SQL technologies to design and develop the stats systems and mentor your team members. Further you will multiple projects within an agile environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
You will be involved in all aspects of the SDLC from design, testing and maintaining/support of applications. This includes the ability to effectively communicate technical concerns with other technical teams such as operations, networking and the technology development department which will be collaborating on the project.
Day to day responsibilities will be split 70% / 30% between hands-on development and Projects Management.
Extensive experience in SQL development including Query skills, SQL Server 2016/2017, SQL Replication, SQL Message Broker
Have strong Statistical and Analytical skills
Good experience in developing REST api, system integration , core network programming.
Exposure in developing on cloud-based PaaS
Strong understanding of Sports
Experience in running SCRUM / KANBAN teams
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related field is required
- Demonstrated experience in the full SDLC including good knowledge of industry trend, best practices , challenges that comes with a TechLead role.
- Demonstrate Technical Leadership
- Able to effectively do performance management of the team, identified blockers , personal conflicts and proactively resolve them
- Maintain a culture of innovation while keeping an eye on delivery, know when to tolerate technical debt for speed or vice versa
- Work with the architect team to collectively own the long term goal and vision for the team.
- Has extensive experience / own ideas in improving team culture and productivity following latest industry trends
- Strong focus on craftmanship, clean code, design patterns and responsible for maintaining the technical quality of the project.
- Good experience in refactoring and improving existing codebase, doing large scale migration projects
- Extensive experience around infrastructure and working with ops team to maintain highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Extensive experience in .NET technologies
- .NET 4/4.5
- WebForms/ASP.NET MVC/Web API 2
- .NET Core advantageous
What's in it for you?
Free FOXTEL sports HD value pack subscription
Competitive salary package
State-of-the-art-premises easily accessible by trains and buses
Direct shuttle bus to and from St Leonards Station
Above all, we love sport and, if you do too, you’ll love working with us. So if you’re excited about this opportunity, please click ‘Apply now’