Posted 3 weeks agoApply
Senior User Experience Designer - Contract
About the role: This role is open for traveling consultants. The Company will pay for the expenses. the location of the requirement is Camden, NJ. The UX Designer is expected to be onsite from Monday TO Thursday. We are not entertaining any 3rd parties. Please send your resume to [email protected] or send it to the link below.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you would join a growing UX team engaged in bringing to life a forward-thinking suite of products powered by machine learning and big data. You will have the opportunity to truly change the way people work by designing forward-thinking interfaces for enterprise applications for everything from back-office, to operations, to sophisticated applications for scientists and workers in the field, as well as customer-facing products.
You should possess a desire for deep knowledge of the user, a passion for pushing the boundaries of innovation and a strong eye for great design. As part of this UX team your days will consist of working closely with product stakeholders to define and execute on various projects, contributing to the creation of a wholistic design system and working within that system, and bringing great ideas to fruition rapidly, in an open, start-up like environment helping to lead a true digital transformation.
• Partner with cross-disciplinary teams to uncover business needs, formulate design strategies and clearly communicate the appropriate solutions
• Help to create, and work within a scalable patterns and guidelines library and design system, applied across multiple products
• Collaborate openly and effectively with dispersed product teams
• Rapidly iterate on design deliverables — such as sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes—from conception to final interface
• Guide, support, collaborate, and iterate through the design process, partnering closely with various stakeholders to deliver a rich, user-centric solution
• Perform ad hoc research such as stakeholder interviews, end-user interviews, and various other insight mining as necessary
• Communicate relevant insights, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
• Evangelize experience design principles and design thinking throughout the organization
• Maintain a deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and common interface conventions.
• Keep a critical eye, and consistent attention to detail
• The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a user experience discipline within a digital agency, product team, or as a freelance consultant
• Skilled in taking a project from exploration and concept, through to final high-fidelity design
• Ability to work and collaborate within a cross-disciplined, open-minded, and creative team
• Creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about delivering a user-centric experience
• Superb communication skills — both verbal and written
• Proven ability to work independently, self-manage, and multi-task against multiple, concurrent projects
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, InVision DSM, Adobe Creative Suite, and other tools
• Deep understanding of current digital technologies
• A portfolio that showcases the application of user-centered design in several large-scale, complex projects is required for consideration
• Experience in rapid prototyping
• Experience working in an agile development environment
• Bachelors Degree or Equivalent; in interaction design, human factors, or related discipline
$5.5 million in Funding
4.8 / 5 (33 reviews)Found on Dribbble sketch invision ux