Full Stack Developer
Ideal Concepts, Inc.
Posted 1 month agoApply
Must have a current transferable U.S. Visa
We are looking for junior to advanced .Net Software Developers who have shown an extreme ability to learn advanced technologies. We build advanced software and internet applications which tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems, to leading edge, innovative, front end web software technology. We embrace the newest technologies, and software paradigms, and place an extreme emphasis on both software architecture and client usability. This effort leads to the building of innovative technology, not only in our industry, but in the overall IT industry.
Considered individuals are experienced software developers with advanced experience or aptitude, and with an extreme intelligence, aptitude to learn, and drive to innovate. Individuals should be hard working, with a proven track record of having excelled in their field. Only the highest level individuals will be considered for this unique opportunity to join our fast growing company.
• Analysis of user requirements
• Researching, designing and writing new software programs
• Expanding existing programs by analyzing and implementing new features
• Creating technical specifications and test plans
• Writing and testing code and then refining as necessary
• Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
• Investigating new technologies
• Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• Junior Level: 1-3 years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
• Mid Level: 3-7 years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
• Senior Level: 7+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
• Experience in the design & deployment of complex SQL objects and relational databases design.
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
• Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
• Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
We are a fast growing insurance technology company. Our mission is to create innovative technology to help streamline the sales process for both clients and sales agents. Our team consists of only the highest level individuals, which provides for a fast paced dynamic work environment. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
• Generous PTO schedule
• 8 paid predetermined holidays
• Employee 401K
• Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Technology focused, fast paced working environment
• Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
• Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
• H1B visa transfers available