Sr. UX Designer
We are growing our in-house design team and are looking for senior UX designers who are motivated by the opportunity to transform healthcare while working with a super-talented team that moves fast.
As a senior UX designer, you will lead the design of digital user interfaces for medical robotic systems across multiple system touchpoints. To be successful, you’ll become familiar with a variety of clinical procedures and users, and we will provide you with plenty of opportunities for observation and user research to inform your designs.
Ultimately, our team is looking to create design solutions that combine simplicity and elegance with a focus on performance and safety. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, please get in touch!
• Collaborate with product managers, clinical engineers and software engineers to translate user needs into beautiful and highly usable design outcomes.
• Lead UX design for digital user interfaces from inception to commercial release using a human-centered, agile development methodology.
• Design wireframes, navigation flows, storyboards, and other assets to guide the design and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Expand our digital design system as we push into new areas and learn how we can better serve the users we’re designing for.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5-10 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, UX architect, or similar
• Portfolio showcasing experience across all phases of product development and including at least two products that have successfully shipped. We’re finding it helps a lot when designers have experience designing UIs for hardware beyond mobile, e.g. medical devices, automotive, consumer products, etc. Please highlight any such experience.
• Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and other design tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience working on medical devices for clinical settings
• Motion and animation skills