Delivery Hero is building the next generation of online food-delivery platforms. We are truly international with engineering teams in 12 countries and operations in 40+ countries.
Delivery Hero Tech has played an instrumental role in the large growth of our company.
Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with an online search for food and ending with a delicious meal arriving at your doorstep.
What’s on the menu?
- Develop new features for our iOS products.
- Maintain and improve our ios CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform.
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Mentor junior developers.
What do you bring to the table?
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent industry experience).
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Familiar with functional and/or reactive programming.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Obj-c.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption … etc.
- Full understanding of the iOS Framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad-Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Have published app on the AppStore.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools.
- Experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience building iOS Frameworks.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using XCode (XCUITests).
- Open-source contributions.
- Contributions on knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow.
- Experience with Bitrise as well as Travis CI.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups and in our active guilds.
- Get to know your colleagues during company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Enjoy fresh fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Take a break with Kicker or table tennis.
- Take a timeout in our nap room.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages or get your hair cut in the office.
Are you the missing ingredient? Send us your CV!
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Find our stack here.
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.