Build end-to-end production machine learning solutions. From research to feature engineering and model training, as well as scaling your solution on AWS / Google / Azure Cloud.
Work on hard challenges in exciting industries: Work on data from big automotive, Pharma and biotech companies and help them solve their machine learning challenges.
Join a team of experienced Python developers who learned a lot about machine learning. And don’t worry if you are just getting serious with machine learning, we’ll give you the opportunity to get good at it.
You will like the role if you want to
- Work 100% on machine learning projects, no data warehousing, no distractions.
- Develop machine learning tools for drug discovery.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Get stuff done, call the shots and have no bureaucracy.
- Go on nice team trips (Sailing in the summer and Skiing in the winter).
- Work on large & complicated datasets from big companies (Volkswagen, Mercedes, Johnson & Johnson and more).
Skills you need
- Great communications skills.
- Solid Engineering Background (5+ years development experience).
- Familiar with AWS and / or Google Cloud, Docker and Python.
- Ability to travel to clients for 1-2 day workshops.
Skills you will learn
- How to solve real world problems with machine learning.
- How drugs are developed, cars are built, how LCMS machines work, and genomes are sequenced and of course the data involved.
How to apply
- Simply fill out the Machine Learning Developer Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/xSRzUZBFF2roGSBj6
- The next stages are a 1 day take home code challenge and a phone interview with Alan (CTO) and Markus (CEO).