The successful candidate must be able to provide Oracle maintenance and
enhancement support and to enforce risk governance, compliance and security standard
- Take care of Production Troubleshooting/Monitoring/Backup and Recovery architecture planning and 24*7 Production on-call support.
- Provide temporary recovery plan and permanent solution analysis report to Customer.
- Support application release and validate SQL scripts to avoid production troubles.
- Improve document management in team.
You will be working with a multinational team and report to our Head of DBA. The DBA team is
consist of people who are or with:
- Willing to play multiple roles (for instance, help to develop application as application DBA)
- Accept different cultures and respect those cultural differences
- Good communication skills and share knowledge within team
- Think and act for oneself
- Like challenges and follow up with technology trend.
Your experience and skills:
- Technically-strong and motivated;
- Rich experience in Unix-Like operating systems, DB migration, Database architecture design, daily operation, system monitoring and performance tuning;
- Good at troubleshooting and fault isolation;
- Able to quickly identify the root cause.
- Flexible with 24*7 support.
- Good at self-learning and researching/Analysis
- Able to coordinate with different counterparties and manage one task/project well
- Has 7+ years’ intensive experiences in Oracle Infra DBA.
- Good Knowledge of UNIX operation system/physical database design is desirable.
- Rich experience and good knowledge in Oracle installation / performance tuning / backup / restoration / migration / troubleshooting
- Good Knowledge of High availability and Disaster recovery options for Oracle.
- Japanese Language skill is preferred. Candidates who does not speak Japanese needs to be ok to work in a 50% Japanese speaking environment.
- Business level English.