OneStake allows investors to get the highest APR directly to their wallets by aggregating and consolidating pools from different protocols and timely changing them, distributing rewards as interest-bearing tokens.
We’re now growing our team and looking for a seasoned Senior Marketing Manager who is creative, analytical, collaborative to level up our marketing and comms to drive sales, build brand awareness and help take OneStake to the next level.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the best DeFi 2.0 protocol. Enjoy a lot of perks, be a part of our amazing and growing team!
We are a fully remote team and although we hire globally, there is a strong preference for this role to be based in Central Europe (because of timezone).
What we offer:
- A fully remote team with team members all over the Europe, and many other cool places;
- Join the “OneStake Member Club” and work directly with the founders;
- Generous Token Package - Get a share of the native token and be able to participate in the OneDAO;
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space, such as Curve, Convex, ChainLink and many more;
- Create OneStake’s marketing and growth roadmap including objectives, key results, analytics, and measurement to communicate tasks to the team and deliver results;
- Create, own and strategize our content-publishing plan to create a unique, powerful, and consistent brand voice that helps us achieve our goals;
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive measurable improvements in OneStake’s awareness, user acquisition, and community engagement;
- Collaborate with tech, product, creative, business development, and community teams to integrate our brand narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience;
- Coordinate with internal and external PR stakeholders and partners.
- 4 years or more experience in leading marketing roles (CMO, VP Marketing, etc) at a high-growth tech startup / agency;
- B2B or B2B2C SaaS marketing background, such as developer tool and service;
- Strong expertise in product-led growth;
- Master in Marketing / Communications;
- Hands-on experience gained in all key areas of marketing, digital marketing, brand messaging, SEO, affiliate, influencer, communication, etc.;
- Strong curiosity or understanding of the blockchain landscape (Ethereum, DeFi, etc.);
- Experience managing external agency partners;
- A good sense of the expected impact and prioritization of work to be done in most scenarios;
- Enthusiasm, an exceptional work ethic, a self-starter attitude, and a belief in the mission of OneStake;
Bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Relevant crypto and DeFi experience;
- Experience marketing highly technical products.
Work very autonomously;Generous OST token package;Competitive Salary that can be increased by achieving good results;Work together with one of the best technical teams on Ethereum.