Work With Us
Ternoa is looking for a full-time, fully remote Developer Relations Engineer/Advocate to join us asap. You’ll play a key role in building and nurturing our relationships within the international Dev community to increase the adoption of the Ternoa blockchain.
Working closely with our in-house Marketing, Support, and Dev teams, you’ll ensure that:
- The Dev community has access to the resources required to build on our blockchain
- The Dev community is informed of any updates and has access to helpful case studies and use cases
- You act as a feedback loop between the Dev community and Ternoa
- You become a leading voice for Ternoa’s technology within the Dev community by interacting with devs via social media, forums, webinars, in-person events, virtual events, etc.
If you think you’d be a good fit, please apply today!
What’s In It For You?
- Monthly salary range $5k-$8k, depending on experience
- Payment in crypto (USDT)
- Flexible time-off
- IRL team events when possible
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
- Remote and asynchronous working environment overlapping CET European time zone by at least 5 hours
- You have experience writing Dapps on any of the major L1 platforms
- You have great communication and presentation skills in English allowing you to confidently communicate with devs from different countries and levels of experience
- You have a strong desire to advocate for a remarkable developer experience
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
- CV screening
- Interview with HR
- 30-min, online logic assessment
- Interview with Hiring Manager
From metaverse-ready NFTs for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centerpieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here
And of course, we wouldn't be where we are today without the expertise of our global team
and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on:
Do I need a blockchain background to join your team? While blockchain experience isn’t a requirement for some of our roles, it is for this one. Please apply only if you have proven experience working in the blockchain space.
How can I make my application stand out? Think of your application as a sales pitch. Highlight the value you can bring to the role and the company at large. Ask yourself:
- How do you fit in with our culture and values?
- What excites you the most about our mission?
- How does your background align with our current needs? Give us a few specific examples.
Your application is the first impression we'll have of you. Make it count!
What time zone am I expected to work in? Most of our team is based in Europe but we have teammates in Asia, Africa, and North America, too. For this role, we need someone that can overlap the Central European time zone by at least 5 hours.