We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory. The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Researches new accounts & enriches company information
- Routine database maintenance including imports, data entry, and contact merges.
- Provides customer service for our subscriber community.
- Compiles standard promotional list pulls using multi-field, multi-value, and advanced logic.
- Processes renewal tip ons including scanning, qualification, data entry, & filing.
- Evaluates title and agency functions to code demographic information.
- Verifies a high volume of contact roles weekly to maintain an up-to-date directory of contacts.
- Locates contacts through websites and external directories or lists.
- Coordinates gift card distribution for incentivized projects.
- Provides support with custom projects as needed.
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan