Massdriver is redefining DevOps for the modern engineer by introducing a platform allowing engineers to quickly deploy secure, scalable infrastructure using a simple diagramming interface. Backed by Y Combinator, Massdriver is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world-class organization.
As an Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for driving net new business in line with targets. You will manage the full sales cycle, from initial contact through a successful close. This will be our first Account Executive hire, and you will largely define and lead our sales organization. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth.
Further, you will have a substantial positive impact on our team culture and overall GTM organization. As a member of the AE team, you will strongly support efforts to design and execute strategies that establish Massdriver as the clear leader in the emerging Platform Engineering space.
- Own the entire sales process, initial contact, opportunity management, negotiation, and closing. Consistently meet and exceed your business targets.
- Adeptly handle multiple complex deals simultaneously. Use a solution-based selling approach that is inclusive of all stakeholders.
- Advise prospects and customers on how the platform can simplify management of cloud infrastructure and DevOps processes. Understand a wide variety of cloud technologies and how Massdriver fits into each customer’s technology stack.
- Build strong relationships with prospects and customers to ensure success.
- Consistently represent our product, brand, and company in a way that makes us all proud and quickly and effectively demonstrates to the customer how we can help them ship code faster when unburdened by DevOps.
- Represent Massdriver at industry events.
- Exhibit exceptionally high standards in terms of timeliness, responsiveness, and follow-up
- Maintain accurate records in our CRM, and actively update sales activities, sales pipeline, and all sales data.
- Help define & iterate the sales process.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience in a closing, quota-carrying role; preferably cloud SaaS technology, or PaaS
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Experience selling PaaS solutions is strongly preferred but not required
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Your customers love you and you have a demonstrated track record of creating value for them and their businesses
- Demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding your performance targets
- You are passionate and love to hustle
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems
- Generous equity in an early-stage startup
- Unlimited paid vacation
- 100% covered Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Conference stipend
Flexibility. Massdriver is a remote-first company and we want our employees to work the way that makes them the most productive.
Ownership. Our engineers have felt the pain of being prevented from trying new things by the overhead of DevOps. We empower all team members to solve customer problems and add value.
Growth. As we build this core team we are looking for the future leaders of our company that will help guide us as we scale.
- Plenty of opportunities for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!