Founded in 1998, Creative Solutions Group (CSG) is a full-service experiential marketing company specializing in tradeshows, mobile marketing & tours, meetings & events, branded environments and integrated multimedia. Our work is both interesting and complex.
We are searching for a highly creative Experiential Display Designer responsible for conceptualizing and leading the integration of physical, experiential, and space planning aspects of CSG’s projects. One who is passionate about creative work and is able to inspire creative teams and clients.
The Designer will drive the planning and execution of 3D physical space design and dimensionality for assigned projects. They work closely at all times with their project team, inclusive of graphics, interpretive planning, and project management to insure full and effective integration of all physical design elements, content delivery, interactives and media elements to deliver compelling and original experiences.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities
• Maintain knowledge of current design trends and technology in our industry
• Researches and understand clients’ business, industry and needs at the highest level
• With the input and guidance from Design Manager, leads the design vision and dimensional strategy for their projects with minimal oversight, within the limitations imposed by project’s space and budget
• Creates look-and-feel mood/inspiration boards, compositional mock-up and style guides
• Conceptualizes and develops concepts for all aspects of 3D environmental development
• Works with a cross-functional creative team throughout the project to develop concept and drive vision through design execution by managing objectives, expectations and deliverables within project timelines
• Leads conceptual 3D development and illustrated design concepts through a variety of mediums, including hand sketches, 3D modeling, 2D graphic design and renderings
• Work in a team environment including Creative staff, Project Management, Sales, Marketing and clients
• Proactively manage project to the budget and project schedule
• Develops assets and documentation to be used for project budget estimating
• Prepare for, attend and participate in client facing presentations
• Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in related 3D design work (example tradeshow and events)
• Must demonstrate the ability to understand the scope of client needs, including budgeted time allotted and the ability to translate that into an exceptional creative concept
• 3D animation experience is a plus
• Twin motion experience is a plus
• Exceptional visual sense of aesthetics in 3D and 2D
• Understanding and practical application of brand style guides and corporate identity
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting and with clients