WHO WE ARE
Zuddl is a fast-growing event tech company based out of the USA, UAE, and India. Our mission is to help companies and organizations to run high-impact events that are truly immersive, ensuring a memorable experience for attendees, speakers, and sponsors and a stress-free experience for the organizers.
Zuddl, an all-in-one platform for virtual and hybrid events, is trusted by large enterprises like Microsoft, Google, Deloitte, HSBC, Adobe, Barclays, Ab InBev, VMware, KPMG, etc to host their internal and external events.
Zuddl being a part Y-Combinator 2020 batch has raised $13.35 million in Series A funding led by Alpha Wave Incubation and Qualcomm Ventures with participation from our existing investors GrowX ventures and Waveform Ventures.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing salesperson with experience selling SaaS technology. The ideal candidate historically meets and exceeds the quota, thrives on winning, and is willing to take the necessary steps to get there including but not limited to aggressively prospecting, building and maintaining a pipeline of 4X quota, as well as possessing the ability to strategically navigate through organizations in an effort to get in front of key decision-makers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Qualify, build and manage an accurate sales pipeline working with up to 100 accounts in your assigned territory.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling with a focus on generating new business within our existing customers and new prospects.
- Build strong relationships with customers and prospects through the delivery of web and in-person sales presentations, illustrating strong product knowledge and sales best practices.
- Articulate Zuddl’s' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all prospective customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and proven experience, at least 2-5 years as an Account Executive, or similar sales role.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of the company) in past positions.
- Experience in managing high-value deals and closing complex sales cycles.
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills with strong business acumen.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Friendly ESOPs
- Remote Working, Flexible Working Locations & hours
- Unlimited PTO (Flexi Leave Program)
- Wellness & Wellbeing (Ergonomics & Insurance)
- A culture built on trust, transparency, and integrity
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast-growing series A startup