Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. We are a fast-growing start-up with over 100+ employees located all across the United States working in a remote environment. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com.
What's the Role?
Do you like logistics and supply chain problems? Do you want to be the founding member of a Product Management team? Do you want responsibility and ownership beyond just shipping a bunch random features that your boss tells you need to be out by Q3?
Great! You might be a fit for our growing Product Management team at Curri.
We are a looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us build out our Core Platform here at Curri.
Our core technology platform is the heartbeat of Curri. It consists of our mission critical APIs, pricing algorithms, operational tools, and everything we need to match our customers with the drivers that partner with us.
Your role here will to be to work with our operations team and software engineering team to scope, prioritize, and build features for our platform. You will help engineers build out core data models and APIs. You will work with our Operations team to design tools to help augment and automate their day-to-day work. Your work and decisions will be critical to helping Curri's flywheel operate at full-speed.
Join us in making "Deliver with Curri" the default option for construction and industrial suppliers.
We will count on you to:
- Develop a long term strategy and vision for our Core Platform and its supporting applications.
- Have a good grasp of our technology, data models, and understand the business impacts of changes to them.
- Collaborate with our operations, product design, and engineering teams to define and build cohesive, intuitive, and quality experiences for customers large and small.
- Define, gather, and write requirements for features and long-term projects that our team needs to execute on.
- Engage with leadership to participate in prioritizing software engineering work.
What you will need to have:
- A track record: 3-5 years of experience doing software product management, and a demonstrable ability to work product stakeholders to bring ideas to market.
- Execution skills: A bias towards action and a record of working with engineering teams to ship software in a quick and iterative manner.
- Problem-solving skills: The ability to understand complex problems, clarify and explain them.
- Prioritization: The ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects, understand how they are connected, and make trade-offs in and between them when necessary.
What will make you stand out:
- Growth: A desire to push yourself and hone your craft. This team will be growing fast and there will be opportunity for advancement if you can demonstrate that are up to the task.
- Clarity and Communication: Demonstrate that you can think clearly and communicate your thoughts. There are a lot of moving parts at Curri and your ability to understand and communicate them to others is vital to your success.
- Systematic Mindset: Show us that you can engage in Systems Thinking. We build and own a software and logistics platform at Curri and product managers have to be aware of the downstream effects of their decisions as well as understand the upstream effects of the decisions others make around them.
- Software Building: We are building software after all. If you have written and shipped production code at any point in your career, that is always a major plus.
What is in it for you:
- You will have the ability to help build a Product Management team from the ground-floor on up.
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
- There is no work/life—there is only life and we want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work.
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K.