# YOUR JOB
Create the most engaging and trusted digital health product design on the market:
- Design best-in-class B2B2C digital health user interfaces (UI) for all Climedo products.
- Constantly improve Climedo's product portfolio with respect to its UI.
- Lead UX across Climedo's product portfolio with a consistent style language.
- Carry out user research to ensure maximum UX/UI happiness based on a data-driven approach.
- Guide and support other areas outside Product (e.g. Marketing) regarding Product & Brand Design.
# YOUR PROFILE
- You have 2+ years of experience as UX/UI designer for Web Development.
- You have a proven track record of building and testing user-friendly, accessible and aesthetic product designs.
- You have high attention to detail and curiosity to understand the user's needs and motivations.
- You have experience with building interactive prototypes in prototyping and design tools like Figma.
- You have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
# YOUR OPPORTUNITY
- Impact! You have a lot of freedom to shape and develop in a fast-growing start-up and can really make a difference!
- It's entirely up to you whether you want to work from your home office or in our office on site.
- An invincible team spirit
- A subsidized gym membership, the best coffee in town, free drinks and healthy cereal and fruit.
We're on a mission to bring the best treatment to every patient by empowering healthcare professionals with intelligent software solutions. Climedo's cloud-based platform enables cutting-edge clinical validation and post-market surveillance of medical devices and pharmaceutical products. So far, we have secured significant funding from international investors and among other customers, the German Ministry of Health counts on our solution. We’re always looking for entrepreneurial minds to grow with us - apply today and join us on our journey!