Replit’s Founders have an immediate need for an experienced Personal Assistant to provide highly competent support in all-things-administrative. You will act as “the omniscient one” to the Co-Founders of one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, resourceful, organized, highly flexible, and quick on their feet. And, most importantly: KIND. This is an amazing opportunity to partner with a young, successful, growing family to make an incredible impact by taking charge of a wide range of special projects from start to finish. You will report to and partner with their Chief of Staff to provide a seamless experience between their home and work lives.
- Maintain an active calendar of appointments, vendors, and events
- Coordinate domestic and international travel plans
- Planning and executing high-end events, including your attendance and onsite management of event and staff
- Oversight of schedules and activities of family personal chef, nannies, and childcare providers
- Keep family abreast of all important day-to-day tasks and work with Chief of Staff to move priorities when needed
- Act as a liaison between vendors, and maintain purchase and other documentation related to high-valued items
- Take ownership of special projects when necessary
- Learn the property, key vendors, and processes and manage all maintenance schedules, upgrades, and emergencies
- Monitor and maintain home’s stock levels and work with private chef to order essentials and necessities for events and lunches
- Occasional transportation to/from appointments
- Onsite and external errands
- At least 5 years of personal/executive support
- Demonstrated successful calendar management, event coordination, and travel planning
- Next-level organization and time management skills and the ability to follow through with all tasks in a timely manner with full autonomy
- Ability to take direction/feedback and work both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills and judgmentImpeccable attention to detail
- Capability to confidently manage several competing priorities
- Positive, professional, and FITFO attitude with consistently high-quality work
- 24/7 mentality (though, obviously, 24/7 work isn’t required)
Candidates with stellar references are prioritized.