NGP Capital is a global venture capital firm with over $1.6 billion under management, investing in growth-stage technology companies within Enterprise Software, Cyber Security, Industry 4.0, and Cloud Edge. Since 2005 we have invested in more than 100 companies, of which 17 have achieved a unicorn status. NGP Capital is active in the U.S., Europe, and China.
Events & Operations Associate (m/f/x)
As an Events & Operations Associate, you will become an essential part of our European team where you will learn about venture capital investing and entrepreneurship, grow your network, and work with some of the fastest-growing startups in Europe. We are a lean and collaborative team that value curiosity, a challenger mindset, and a passion for the enthralling entrepreneurial journey. We are also a gender-balanced and diverse organization that respects the integrity of others.
Join a highly motivated team in Berlin and be part of a global Venture Capital firm!
- Work closely with VP Marketing & Communications on marketing related initiatives
- Organize events across Europe in collaboration with the investment team
- Manage Berlin office operations
- Manage external conference engagements
- Source speaking and panel opportunities for investment team
- Participate in global working groups and project teams
- Identify and develop portfolio support activities
What we offer:
- High energy with affinity for technology, communication, and global mindset
- +3 years of relevant experience in startups, accelerators, agencies or VCs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, events, business or a related field is a plus
- Organized with great attention to detail and ability to collaborate both in person and remotely
- Good understanding of marketing communications activities
- Excellent knowledge of general administrative support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written; German and/or French is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Hybrid work – Work from home or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin.
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities.
- Paid team and company events.
- Competitive compensation package.
Your Location: Berlin Mitte – Rosenthaler Platz