📝 Job Description
Brainboard, is a B2B SaaS solution that allows companies to centralize the design, deployment and management of their cloud infrastructures, accelerating the delivery of cloud platforms and easing their maintenance in a visual and collaborative way.
It has been launched by engineers with more than 10 years of experience managing cloud infrastructures and led by the former CTO of the French Cloud provider Scaleway.
Launched in 2020, and after closing our seed funding (with Kima Ventures, Evolem and business angels), we are seeking a qualified frontend developer with minimum 3 years of experience to help Jeremy build the product and make it must-have for our users and customers. That’s why we are looking for a developer that also has a good understanding of UX/UI principles, autonomous and curious about other areas than code.
We are a team of passionate people and we want to empower each other to learn more and always improve our way of working.
We only hire people living in Europe for now.
🎯 Objectives of this Role
- Contribute to the architecture of the entire product
- Develop the product (the application NOT the landing website) of Brainboard:
- Including writing tests: be the ambassador of the quality of code (and so the quality of the product)
- Currently, Brainboard is at the intersection between a visual designer and a smart-studio editor and a deployment workflow.
- Write both external and internal documentation that helps your colleagues and also our customers to better understand and use the product
- Attend different workshops about the technical and non-technical aspects of the evolution of the product
- You are welcomed to work on the backend codebase if you want to learn full stack skills (we use Golang)
⚙️ Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years as a frontend developer
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles
- Speaks English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving mindset
- Quick learner & curious
- Knowing cloud products and automation tools like Terraform is a big ++
- Soft skills are highly important to us, among our top preferences:
Feedback: give and receive feedback with love.
Trust: we trust each other means as a person I’m sure my colleagues don’t judge me and do their best to help me out.
One team: no heroes, we are all ONE team
Builders: theory is good, but life is better.
💰 Salary package
- Between 55k and 60k euros
- Equity (ESOP / BSPCE)
- React JS
- Material UI
- REST API / Websockets / GraphQL
- The backend is written in Golang
- Git, Docker, Terraform, Docausurus
🤩 Perks & advantages
- You choose your laptop (up to 3500 euros)
- Health insurance for you and your family (Mutuelle in French) Alan (70% covered by Brainboard)
- Remote installation package of 300 euros
- We encourage you to attend events, meetups and conferences as either a speaker or participant, and we fully cover the expenses