As the Marketing MBA Intern at Rally, you’ll work alongside the CEO to bring Rally’s vision to life through content marketing. Over the past 6 months, we’ve built amazing relationships with User Research teams at the best SaaS companies in the world. You’ll be responsible for working with these thought leaders to craft fresh and impactful content for the entire UX Research community.
Who you are
Writer - You must love words (and have the ability to tell amazing stories with them).
Communicator - You love to jam with customers, industry leaders, and your colleagues to brainstorm and communicate novel ideas.
Learner - You are interested in learning the nitty gritty of SaaS and the critical role User Research plays in it. You’re excited by the idea of becoming an expert in the topic by the end of the summer!
Doer - In the end of the day, you are a creative executor, who doesn’t settle for mediocre work.
What you’ll do
- You’ll help with conceptualizing, brainstorming, and collaborating on content ideas
- You will interview thought leaders in the UX Research space and develop a pipeline of novel content
- You'll write, edit, and publish blog posts
- Experience in Content Marketing
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Currently pursuing an MBA
- Customer-focused and brand-obsessed