Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Lead Researcher who will be responsible for finding curated, highly targeted, and accurate leads. The goal of the lead researcher is to enhance the work of our sales development team to fill our pipeline with potential customers. If you’re excited to work with a talented team and have ninja-like research skills then we want to talk to you.
What You’ll Do
- Research contact information for sales leads
- Find out information about prospective clients (by phone, online, social media, etc), source the names of key ‘decision makers’, clarify and confirm addresses, contacts, email, and phone numbers
- Work with various online tools and databases to enrich leads
- Record all lead details in a CRM
- Communicate with partners in Sales and Marketing to help define our ideal customer profile
- Understand firmographic metrics that lead to booked appointments
- High attention to detail, organized and practical approach to research
- Previous CRM database experience
- Passion for information gathering, an enquiring mind with a desire to complete each ‘puzzle’
- Record all lead details in a database.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience using Linkedin, or ZoomInfo
- Basic Excel (Conditional formatting, VLOOKUP, ect…)
- Experience working in or with mobile companies
- Experience in web scraping or data crawling
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Apptopia, MightySignal
- Excited by working in an ever-evolving and fluid solution-oriented environment
- Technical aptitude, interest, or background
- High competency and low ego, you have a passion for helping people
- Willingness to go head to head in a home run derby with our Head of Marketing
- Ownership: Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective: We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty: Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest: Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing: Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.