Our world is mobile — the phones in our pockets, our 10+ IoT devices at home, the cars we drive, the way we conduct our work, and the point-of-sale devices from which we buy our coffee and donuts. Embrace is on a mission to make all of our edge experiences exceptional by helping revolutionary companies evolve and excel in this mobile-world that did not exist even 7 years ago. Customers, like Goat, Hilton, Masterclass, Home Depot, and Cameo, love Embrace’s mobile observability and data platform because it makes extremely complicated and voluminous data actionable.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented and experienced social media manager who can manage Embrace’s global social media strategy. We need an individual who is passionate about driving and building a social media brand strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with communications to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as - Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Ensure that content created from marketing has the right social media distribution
- Bachelors degree required
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English, Creative Writing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of social media management and or communications
- Proven ability to proofread and copyedit, strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive to feedback.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Feel comfortable talking with a variety of personalities and manage up as needed
- A passion for the tech industry and learning new things every day
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Strong creative writing skills required
- Writing in the mobile space
- HTML skills
- Photo editing skills
- Google analytics
- An opinion on Star Wars vs Star Trek
- Ownership: Growth is achievable only by empowering with ownership
- Perspective: We seek to understand your perspective
- Honesty: Brutal honesty delivered kindly
- Simplest: Simplest solutions are identified by focusing on outcomes
- Investing: Meaningful insights are formed by investing time
Why join Embrace?
Embrace is growing and recently raised a Series B backed by YCombinator, NEA, Greycroft, and the founders of Testflight, Parse, and PagerDuty. The repeat founding team also started Scopely, a $3B+ unicorn mobile startup. Enterprises, revolutionaries, and vendors rely on the Embrace Data Platform to capture 100% of user-behavioral and technical time-based session data rather than relying on sampling. The engineering, data science, UX, and product teams at NYTimes, Hyatt, OkCupid, and Owlet are driving their businesses with Embrace.