Work With Us
Ternoa is looking for a full-time, fully remote Full-Stack Developer with a passion for all things web3.
You’ll join a small but growing team of backend and frontend developers, product owners, and UX/UI designers. And you’ll play a key role in designing, developing and delivering features for our products while providing hands-on technical leadership.
We have ambitious plans for our future and we’re moving fast to make them a reality. So there will be plenty to build and ample opportunity for you to learn and grow with us.
Interested? Apply today!
What’s In It For You?
- Monthly salary range of €4,000-€5,500, negotiable based on experience
- Payment in crypto (USDT)
- Remote and asynchronous working environment
- Freelance contract
- Flexible time-off
- Support for learning and professional/personal development
- IRL and virtual team events
- No micromanagement
- No endless meetings
- Join a global team of +65 people with over 15 nationalities
What You’ll Be Doing
- Transforming UX / UI design mockups and wireframes into frontend code
- Integrating models
- Developing new features using our development workflow
- Improving and optimizing frontend code (clean code)
- Testing to make regressions impossible
- Working with a user centric approach
- PR reviews
- Proposing new functionalities when possible
- Collaborating with your teammates to create the best possible tech organization
- Staying current with trends in blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- High fluency in English is a must
- 2 years of experience with Node JS backends, React Native and modern frameworks (ReactJS, Next JS ...); TypeScript experience is a plus
- Preference for web3 dev skills: interaction with solidity contracts, substrate pallets, wallets, IPFS, etc.
- Strong wireframe to design skills
- Knowledge of TDD
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience maintaining open sources products or packages it is a solid plus
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM) is a plus
- You’re passionate and convinced that blockchain will change the world!
Our Recruitment Process (2-3 weeks)
- CV review
- Technical assessment
- Interview with HR team
- Interview with hiring manager
From metaverse-ready NFT’s for entertainment and gaming to time capsules for data management, Ternoa is a growing leader in blockchain innovation. We have ambitious plans for the present and future and we’ve already seen explosive growth in a short period of time.
Driving this demand are our fantastic projects which are poised to become centerpieces of the metaverse. You can browse some of our DApps here
And of course, we wouldn't be where we are today without the expertise of our global team
and the support of our passionate community.
For more information, visit us on:
Do I need to have a blockchain background to work at Ternoa?
For this role, we're looking for someone with proven web3 dev skills.
How can I make my application stand out?
Think of your application as a sales pitch. Highlight the value you can bring to the role and the company at large. Ask yourself:
- How do you fit in with our culture and values?
- What excites you the most about our mission?
- How does your background align with our current needs? Give us a few specific examples.
Your application is the first impression we'll have of you. Make it count!
What time zone am I expected to work in?
Most of our team is based in Europe but we have teammates in Asia, Africa, and North America, too. Our preference is usually for people working in GMT to GMT+5 timezones. But anyone that can overlap with these timezones is welcome to apply!