LOCATION: HYBRID WORK MODEL (2 DAYS AT HOME & 3 DAYS IN OFFICE)
Joining King’s Hawaiian makes you part of our `ohana (family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve. Our `ohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of our employees and their families. If you’re excited to rise with our team, come and join our `ohana!
King's Hawaiian is looking for a Digital Designer who is passionate about digital marketing and brand design to join their growing internal creative team. This Designer will be responsible for developing effective, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites ed pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, social media graphics, and banner ads. This Designer will be working closely with the Sr Graphic Designer and various Brand Managers to drive the growth of the digital, innovation, and social aspects of the business.
- Concept and implement creative for eCom new product launches including email, website assess (landing pages, banners, graphics, packaging renders).
- Collaborating with the eCommerce and Marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Develop and product digital assets ensuring consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Develop branded content for organic Social Media team, including but not limited to graphic design, animation/illustration (preferred).
- Develop preliminary packaging designs and mockups.
- Assist in internal video editing and production.
- Assist in implementing visuals for internal communications.
- Assist in photoshoot production.
- Handle digital and creative assets on DAM.
- The ideal Digital Graphic Designer will have strong graphic design and layout skills with an understanding of visual and communication design principles.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communication or 3+ years of equivalent work experience at an agency or CPG brand.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Keynote, Microsoft PPT, Word and Asana (required); InVision (nice to have)
- Proficient in video editing using After Effects and Media Encoder (preferred).
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Strong understanding of social media and other digital social platforms.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our ohana.