We are seeking a talented Sr Software Test Engineer to help build our Deepfactor developer security platform. Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for functional and regression Testing supporting Deepfactor SaaS and on-prem-based products. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of an early start-up with a star panel of security experts. Work on next-generation microservices, leverage open-source technologies, and work on the challenging product. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and passionate engineer who can work and support by working with the team and achieving business objectives.
- Establish yourself as an expert in your assigned platform, component, product, or feature area.
- Should assume the responsibility for end to end product delivery
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plans for functionality and system testing.
- Plan and execute tests, providing quality test status reports while meeting scheduled commitments.
- Contribute to Test Case/Test script writing
- Contribute to Test Automation Development/Enhancement.
- Review and analyze product documentation to ensure documentation accuracy.
- Create comprehensive bug reports in JIRA for the development team
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the integrated solution under test on different Linux Operating Systems.
- Ability to work independently on own tasks and collaboratively with the rest of the team to achieve common goals.
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience in testing
- Good understanding of Linux Operating systems
- Experience with API testing, Web Services testing Web application testing
- Experience Testing system integrations at the functional as well as the non-functional level
- Experience with microservices architecture using Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Familiarity with Networking concepts SQL
- Demonstrated ability to write test cases that can be carried out, Debug through logs Troubleshoot, and perform root-cause analysis
- Scripting with Python/Shell
- Understanding of JSON, REST,
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Prior experience in working with a globally distributed team is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment