We are seeking a talented Sr Software Test Automation Engineer to help build our Developer Security Platform. Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will be responsible for writing an automation Test suites for functional and regression Testing supporting Deepfactor SaaS and at-prem-based products. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of an early start-up with a star panel of security experts. Work on Next-generation Micro-Services, leverage open-source technologies, and work on challenging projects. We are looking for a talented, self-motivated, and passionate engineer who can work and support by working with the team and achieving business objectives.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand QA Automation Requirements and functionality.
- Leverage the automation framework for automating feature tests and propose changes or enhancements to the framework for enabling new feature tests.
- Execute and analyze the results of automated test cases.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all Deepfactor products.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of UI/API/Functional Testing along with programming skills.
- 6+ years experience in QA/QA Automation role in a product/Service based company.
- Experience in Java/Python/Perl programming
- Strong understanding of generic test automation frameworks (data-driven, keyword-driven) and tools (Pytest, Robot, TestNG, Eclipse, Maven, Selenium, JMeter, Cucumber).
- Experience with Web application standards (Web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, HTTPS) and API testing.
- Good understanding of Web Architecture
- Strong knowledge of SaaS model/cloud-delivered application testing
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, Postgres, etc
- Experience with Test and defect management tools like Jira
- Excellent analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter, and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Previous experience as a developer or exposure to white box testing is desirable.
- Previous experience with microservice-based products
- Previous Experience with Kubernetes and docker
- Experience in the Security domain is an advantage.
- Prior experience in working with a globally distributed team is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment