Local Kitchens helps the best local restaurants expand to new cities with our network of micro food halls. We are helping the $900bn restaurant industry go digital while bringing high-quality food options to families in every neighborhood. Today, we are operating in the SF Bay Area and rapidly expanding throughout California in 2022.
Our team was on the founding team at DoorDash and we are well-capitalized by tier 1 venture capital investors and angels like David Novak (CEO/Founder of Yum Brands), Tony Xu (CEO of DoorDash), and Jack Dorsey (CEO of Square/Twitter). Read more about us in QSR Magazine
, QSR Web
, and in the SF Business Times
About the Role:
You will assist our beloved customers via text, email and phone! You’ll be in close contact with our customers and go above and beyond to help them. You’ll work on a laptop remotely to monitor a variety of inboxes where our customers reach out to us.
- Respond to guests via text, phone and email
- Coordinate guests solutions with delivery partners and internal teammates
- Excellent written and verbal communication - you know how to convey the proper situational tone - guests leave each interaction feeling loved
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use positive language
- Effective listening - gather guest data, make the guest feel heard
- Ability to learn quickly - we are a fast moving company that’s constantly changing
Nice to Have:
- Guest First - always do what’s best for the guest
- Empathetic - you connect with guests!
- LOVE helping people
- Respect - yourself, your teammates, your guests
- Team Wins - do what’s best for the team because the team can accomplish more than the individual
- Ownership - take pride in everything you do
- On Time - ready for work, getting back to guests, being punctual is a sign of respect
- You have a laptop
Salary Range: $14-$17 an hour
Please only apply if you are located in the United States.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Local Food Group is being built by some of the best in the world including the first few employees at DoorDash and Momofuku. We are backed by some of the best investors in the world. We have set out to work as hard as humanly possible, to work as a team and to serve local communities with the best selection and the best employment opportunities. If you're someone who is looking for a career defining opportunity, someone who is willing to grind it out day after day, someone who has enthusiasm for guests and partners - we want to hear from you.