- Generous/Big Equity
- Huge ownership and opportunity to define your role within the company
- US highly preferred, Remote friendly
- We can help sponsor visas and provide immigration help for you and your family
- Optional and regular business trips to Japan
Hey it’s Kevin - I’m the co-founder and CEO of Parasol.
I’m looking to bring on a founding software engineer to join the founding team at Parasol. Our entire team is technical and moves fast. Our team is made up of former YC founders, MIT researchers, Meta / Uber engineers, and builders that have grown businesses to $50M ARR from scratch.
We're looking for an experienced, product-minded engineer to join us on the ground floor of building our products, community, and protocols. No solidity experience required - we'll teach you the ropes if you're looking to make the jump from web2 engineering to web3 engineering.
Examples of things you could be working on:
- Develop and maintain performant, scalable, and secure applications
- Write production quality code in Python, TypeScript, Solidity
- Write unit tests and high quality documentation
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Create tools to automate and optimize development processes
- Writing, auditing, optimizing smart contracts in Solidity to make our services more trustless and decentralized
- Python: Django / Celery
- AWS, Docker
- React Native, Node.js
- Ethereum, Polygon
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You love to tinker and build 🛠️
- You're interested in the potential for web 3 and crypto - crypto-curious to crypto-degens welcome!
- 3-5+ years of programming experience (can include side projects, academic work)
- Prior founding / startup experience
- Solidity experience is a huge plus (but not absolutely necessary if you have a great software development foundation)
- You are a K-Pop or J-Pop fan and would love the work with the biggest names in the industry.
Email [email protected]
- with your portfolio or a candidate recommendation. We are also offering a $5,000