We are looking for a Support Agent to join our Customer Support team and assist Toggl Track and Toggl Plan users daily.
The starting salary for this role is €36,000 annually.
You can work from any of the UTC 0-5 timezones.
About the team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. Every few
months, we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As part of our Customer Support team, you will answer questions submitted by Toggl Track and Toggl Plan users so they can get the most out of the service. You will also provide feedback to our Product and Engineering teams and submit bug reports when necessary.
You will succeed in this role if you’re curious about how things work and are willing to go the extra mile for Toggl customers. You must possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills to maintain a good relationship with both our users and other Togglers. This is because Support has a lot of internal contact within Toggl, especially with the Product, Revenue and Engineering departments.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responding to customer enquires over chat and email.
- Helping to improve and update the Toggl Track Knowledge Base.
- Working with other teams to make sure customer issues are resolved promptly.
- Communicating feedback from customers to the Product team.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with the ins and outs of Toggl Track and Toggl Plan.
- You are located in a country situated in the UTC 0-5 time zone range (Europe, Africa, Southwest Asia, Indian subcontinent).
- You have previous experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a Saas company.
- You are a team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written. Any other language is a plus.
- You know what outstanding customer support looks like, and you're ready to go the extra mile for Toggl users.
- You are Tech-savvy; you can identify the root of the problem on your own before escalating it to a dev team.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year