At Mighty, we’re working hard at building a computer you’ll never need to upgrade that changes the possibilities of what apps can do. Mighty makes Google Chrome faster and uses 10x less memory by streaming it at extremely low-latency from the cloud.
Check out our FAQ for answers to some quick questions you might have. 100% remote work, but only accepting candidates for this role from the U.S., Canada and Western Europe, currently.
If you join us, you’ll be an early team member in helping shape:
- Our future company culture
- Our design practices
- People that we hire
- The direction & focus of our products
What we're looking for:
- You will be the second full-time product designer on the team—you'll work directly with Suhail
- Experienced at talking to users and willing to constantly do so without encouragement
- Willing to explore product ideas through design and animation before executing on them
- Willing to throw away ideas if they're not great. Optimistic enough to keep hunting for new ones.
- Excited to collaborate with everyone on the team: engineers, customer facing folks, etc—you believe inspiration can come from anywhere
- You have good judgement to push the most impactful ideas forward that will make users happy
- You don't believe users are our guinea pigs: we ship great products when they're ready and something we might often use ourselves.
- You have good judgement of when to ship: perfect is the enemy of good
- You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work
Skills & Experience
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Have 5+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
- Familiar with tools like or similar to Figma, Origami, or Framer