Design is one of the most important aspect to us. This is how our users will experience our products and we are obsessed with giving the best experience to our customers.
This is a role where you will be responsible for presenting a product's development in a way that is attractive and convenient for users. Senior Product Designer will be responsible for creating/designing awesome & interactive products that enhance a customer's experience with a brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience on our apps & web interactions. Similar experience in designing products from scratch, and simplifying the journeys in consumer products & startups is a great advantage for this role.
You will work with the Product, Marketing and our Founders to coordinate across all deliverables
- Collaborate with product management and product leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all product / visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers, including quality check and pixel to pixel delivery to end users.
- Measure everything, with data, consumer insights and feedback.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proficiency in In-design, Illustrator, Photoshop, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experienced in tools like Figma, Zeplin and other design development tools is a must.
- Mandatory experience in leading product design at a consumer startup product (this is must). If for a fintech / financial services startup - it will be an added advantage.
- Possession of creative flair, conceptual/visual ability and originality, with a user system interaction mindset
- Up to date with the latest app, mobile and web trends, techniques, and technologies, and how is design evolving across.
- Have 3-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor/Master degree
- More than education, should have an eye for details & art to visualize.