WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
- Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
- JMP Securities Hot 100 Startups: The best privately held software companies 2022
#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Startups
Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
We're an experienced enterprise team with members that have been part of the early engineering function at SaaS companies, like Box and Mixpanel. We move extremely quickly and are constantly pushing each other to release early and often.
⚡️ Eng Team Highlights
- We are also an incredibly agile and fast-growing team. We're expecting to grow the PDE team by 2.5x in the next year, so the opportunities for growth are going to be endless. You will truly be able to carve out your own career path here, and be able to work for a leadership team that will truly support that growth by giving you projects and work to dedicate to your development.
🔧 What will I be doing?
Collaborate with peers to write and review code that contributes to our core SaaS product.
Partner with Product and Design teams to plan and implement rich feature sets.
Work with Customer Success teams to meet the needs of our customers.
Improve technical and leadership skills in a high-performance environment.
Participate in discussions to evolve backend development practices and overall engineering culture.
Contribute to the growth of our engineering teams through recruiting, interviewing, and mentorship.
Our tech stack consists of:
Ruby on Rails
Webpacker, and ReactJS
RSpec, RuboCop, Brakeman
Deployed on AWS
🙌 What skills do I need?
Strong desire to work at an early-stage startup
5+ years of industry experience building product quality software
Knowledge of distributed systems and REST API design
Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions
Expert time-management and prioritization within a fast-paced environment
Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
Fully Remote - Work from anywhere in the US
Equity with annual refreshes
Full healthcare coverage
Stipend for remote work setup
Annual stipend for professional development
Half Day Fridays every other week
Quarterly Self Care Day & more
- This role can be based anywhere in the US
- At this time, WorkRamp does not sponsor work visas
QA Engineer, WorkRampFull Time Employment
Support Engineer, WorkRampFull Time Employment
(Senior) Backend Engineer, Safehub
Senior Backend Engineer, PolicyFlyFull Time Employment
Senior Backend Engineer, Safehub