About the role
Firstbase is looking for a passionate, experienced leader to build and grow a team dedicated to user acquisition and growth. You will lead our paid marketing strategy and execution, organic efforts (content, social), product marketing, and other marketing functions.
Firstbase is building an all-in-one Company OS to help define how founders across the globe launch, manage and grow their businesses.
More than ten thousand founders from over a hundred countries have used our incorporation product, Firstbase Start, to launch their startup. For many founders, "firstbase.io" has become what they type into their address bars when they think about incorporating a business.
We are backed by Y Combinator & our team, investors, and advisors include people from Apple, Gusto, Carta, Wise, Plaid, and many other great companies.
Why you should join
Firstbase is much more than just incorporation. Our team is dedicated to building products & solving some of the startups’ hardest problems, with a particular focus in:
- Democratizing access to financial infrastructure
- Automating tasks every founder faces when running a business
- Making tools and resources more accessible to everyone, everywhere
- Building-integrated solutions for founders and removing friction
- Delivering opportunities to traditionally overlooked founders and companies
- Democratizing access to knowledge
Join us on a mission to help more companies succeed!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for risk-takers with diverse experience able to provide fearless feedback.
You will have the following duties
- Identify and launch long term strategic initiatives that will deliver growth
- Lead product marketing, and promote Firstbase as a leader in the entity formation and company management
- Partner with the business operations team to drive demand forecasting and planning across the entire marketing team
- Partner with Business Development and Sales to scale channel partnerships
- Constantly improve analytics and data tracking across the marketing organization; deliver a consistent and straightforward weekly analytics framework to the leadership team
- Attract, retain and grow a high performing team
- Guide A/B creative tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
- Test new channels, platforms, tools, and systems to see what works
- Oversee paid media strategy & content initiatives to drive KPIs
You should meet the following requirements
- 4+ years in marketing leadership (overseeing an entire marketing org or Product Marketing) in a growth-stage multi-product company or platform (b2b or b2c)
- Track record of finding unusual and unconventional ways to approach customer acquisition
- Track record of scaling the marketing department headcount quickly with a high success rate
- Highly skilled in PPC campaign management
- Success in developing and launching highly-successful PR strategies in collaboration with top-tier media outlets
- Extensive experience in implementing and scaling analytics tools and A/B testing tools
- Strong interest in startups
- High-energy personality
You stand out from the crowd if:
- You have a Product Marketing background or experience working with product marketing
- You are an excellent writer with a strong feel for messaging that works and converts
Some perks you might enjoy
- Competitive salary: We lean on some of the best market data to ensure that we offer the most competitive compensation.
- Hybrid work environment: We work both remotely & from our offices in New York City in São Paulo – optimizing for collaboration while providing flexibility to team members.
- 21 days of PTO + birthday off We offer flexibility to allow people to relax and recharge whenever they need it.
- Build your ideal work setup: We understand that how you work is extremely important, so we provide a stipend to set yourself up for success here at Firstbase.
- Health benefits: Firstbase offers health insurance reimbursements to both US and international employees.
- Learning and development: We provide a stipend together with resources to help people grow and develop in their careers.
- Amazing quarterly bonus: Every team at Firstbase has a bonus structure that usually accounts for 20-25% of OTE.