About your Role:
FlashHouse is looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us revolutionize the home selling experience by creating a seamless connection between homeowners and their trusted agents. Reporting to our Head of Design, this role will focus on building digital products that will allow us to scale our business as we continue to grow at a rapid rate.
You possess a passion for creative tools and an ability to translate complexity into approachability. You’re a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self-starter, and an excellent communicator with an eye for great design and the ability to achieve it.
This is a remote role with the option to work anywhere in India.
- Conceptualize and design high-quality, pixel-perfect mockups and interactive prototypes that align with specific business and client needs while meeting deadlines
- Create UI comps, interactive prototypes, pattern sets, design specs, and assets for usability testing and live production environments to develop high/low fidelity clickable prototypes, storyboards, and a wide range of UI assets and deliverables
- Be a passionate advocate for the user, ground ideas in data-driven solutions by partnering with our product team to incorporate customer insights
- Drive the design process to produce solutions that balance user needs, business goals, and analytical wisdom
- Identify the best design methods to articulate your solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes, high-fidelity design, etc.)
- Work in collaboration with key project team members including product managers, tech leads, developers, strategy, and UX to drive the best digital experiences through all phases of product development
- 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces for desktop, website, and mobile applications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A proven history of experience in design, ideally from within mature product development organizations
- Experience across all phases of the product design process — ideation, user research, prototyping, and high-fidelity design
- Proficiency in product design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Principle
- Experience as the primary or lead designer on product design projects from end to end
- Ability to work at the level of detail appropriate for the audience and project phase — you know when to show napkin sketches and to whom you should show polished high-fidelity mock-ups
- Excellent communication skills: you are articulate and communicate design decisions well to varied partners
- Great compensation package
- Flexible PTO
- Excellent health benefits