Cboe | Systems Engineer | Remote for US | Full-time
Join a high-caliber team that is passionate about automating systems management at scale. Cboe is one of the world's largest financial exchange operators and we're fully dedicated to making financial markets better still.
Our specific team is responsible for everything below application-level (OS, hardware, shared tech resources). Managing many thousands of servers with a release every week. We're after software engineers who share our passion for quality and scale.
The desired candidate will require proficiency in:
- Python development
- Linux administration/management tasks
Ideally, candidates will have some experience in:
- Cloud Native technology stacks (e.g., Kubernetes, Prometheus, AWS, etc.)
- Configuration Management technologies (e.g., Salt, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- automated testing in Python
- modern version control
- systems performance (latency/throughput) analysis/remediation
- database systems (PostgreSQL preferred)
- low-level hardware exposure (enterprise storage, baseboard management controllers, etc.)
We look forward to chatting with folks who want to join us! You can reach us with a resume and application at: [email protected]