We are looking for an experienced Digital Graphic Designer to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high-quality content across audiences. You'll help us market a new category of software transforming the automotive retail industry - VINCUE Dealership Management. VINCUE Dealership Management is an innovative all-in-one SaaS solution that gives independent dealers, franchise owners and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) access to real-time data and tools in a single system to stock smarter, sell faster, compete effectively, and above all else - maximize profits.
The successful candidate is an exceptional front-end design and development graphic designer with skills creating content on websites. Working closely with key partners across marketing, sales, operations and engineering this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness, prospect curiosity, qualified leads and conversions through the strategic use of content, gated assets, and marketing campaigns while harnessing all of the power of the VINCUE WordPress website property. Some examples of collateral you'll likely build are e-books, videos, whitepapers, landing pages, nurture emails, customer newsletters, customer case studies, all in alignment with our social media and content marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team on creative projects from ideation to pixel-perfect delivery
- Own and deliver front-end design and development on WordPress website
- Support the conceptual and stylistic vision in the design for multiple projects providing design solutions that incite participation and engagement.
- Work will include projects involving branding, web design, web deployment and site management, infographic and data visualization, print collateral, and video graphics.
- Present creative deliverables internally and externally to clients with creative solutions.
- Implement and expand the VINCUE design system across various media and platforms.
- Expert in Adobe CC Creative Cloud
- A portfolio demonstrating strong use of typography and visual design skills.
- Proficiency in HubSpot CMS—Ability to upload and create new content
- Familiar with the Design pipeline and workflows
- Experience in brand development and implementing/amplifying brand standards
- Experience building wireframes, email campaigns, social media posts, blog posts
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on projects
- Experience in creating and adaptable to a range of visual styles
- Possess excellent craftsmanship, creativity, and a keen eye for details
- Excellent understanding of corporate brand adherence and color theory
- Ability to handle project management, file organization, and archiving
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and creative partners to execute projects
- Ability to present clear ideas and incorporate stakeholder feedback
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Experience balancing long-term design goals with an Agile-based iterative approach
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Art or Design, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field – or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years related work experience focused on branding and marketing design
- A portfolio showing depth of thinking, art direction skills, creative vision and original ideas.
- Strong teamwork, project management, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Exemplifies professionalism to staff and internal clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on latest techniques and advancements related to Design
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, day-to-day directing of a project to completion.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Passion, drive, desire and a proactive approach to solving client challenges and creating amazing work.
- Knowledge in Adobe Work Front or similar project management software
- UX/UI design experience a plus
- Experience with Elementor and WordPress a plus
- 2+ Automotive Retail experience (a plus)