We are a consumer fintech company on a mission to help Americans save. Accrue Savings is backed by a fantastic set of VCs and angels, and has a large number of early retailer customers, led by an experienced founder and operator with a growing team. We’re looking for curious, self-starters, who are determined to drive an idea from inception to market.
What you'll do
- Own the design of our consumer facing experience and retailer platform
- Work with the engineering team to scope features to improve the consumer and retailer experiences
- Work closely with retailers, engineering team, and the executive team to develop, prioritize, and execute against a roadmap that directly impacts the consumer and retailer experience
- Ship fast, iterate rapidly, and identify ongoing opportunities to deliver value to customers. Perfectionism not required!
- Right now Accrue Savings exists on the web, but the plan is to introduce native apps for iOS and Android.
- Set up a design system for the organization as the company scales
- Set a high bar for execution, both in terms of quality and speed
- Join the founding team and be a part of all major future decisions
What we'd love to see
- 2-4 years of experience, ideally from a design consultancy
- Have a strong demonstrated ability to ship high-quality products
- A passion for building and designing great social or fintech experiences
Benefits & perks
- Robust health benefits packages (3 of our 4 medical plan options cost $0 for full family coverage)
- An empathetic team that values mental wellness and work/life balance
- A remote and hybrid-friendly work environment with a great midtown NYC office
- Ground floor opportunity to bring a product to market that helps people in a way that doesn't exist today
Accrue Savings is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]