Adacore is the maintainer of GNAT, the Ada compiler originally based on GCC (but now with many more backends: LLVM, Why3, JVM...). We also have a lot of tools revolving around the Ada ecosystem (IDEs, Coverage tools, Static Analyzers, Formal proof tooling...), everything we build is open-source and we make money by providing support, trainings, certifications...
We are looking for a lot of different profiles:
- GNU toolchain developpers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/gnu-toolchain-developer-... )
- Rust Project Managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/rust-project-manager-ed9... )
- Devsecops people ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/senior-software-develope... )
- Infrastructure Software Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/infrastructure-software-... )
- Simulink Certification Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/certification-engineer-s... )
- QA Release Engineers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/qa-release-engineer-ed94... )
- Web Designers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/web-designer-ed9948804 )
- Sales managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/european-sales-manager-e... )
- IT Assets project managers ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/it-assets-project-manage... )
- Digital Communication Executive ( https://app.hellotalent.com/vacancy/digital-communications-e... )
Some of these roles involve working with Ada, some don't (we use a lot of different programming languages: Ada, C, C++, Python, Ocaml...), so it's fine to apply even if you don't know the language!