The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. MailerLite
is part of this network and one of the fastest-growing email marketing software tools in the galaxy. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers, which also means that we get more than a million monthly visitors to our website!
Our goal is to always create valuable and inspiring content that will help our audiences grow their businesses. We are looking for a passionate and creative graphic designer to join us on this mission! As a member of the marketing team, you'll work together with other experienced designers, copywriters, social media specialists and SEO experts. You will help select the right images and create illustrations for our blog posts, articles and feature pages as well as suggest and design visuals for our videos, social media posts and advertising banners.
Fun fact: did you know that we use our team photos on our website instead of stock images? We are excited to show who we are and connect with our audience.
You won’t be bored
We are innovators and always look for new ways to provide value for our customers and build the best user experience.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Being in a team of innovators means constantly learning and trying out new things.
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we’ve been working remotely for the past 8 years. Every day you get to choose which environment makes you the most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience in a graphic designer or marketing designer role
- Experience working with an established brand identity and building on pre-existing brand assets to create a cohesive experience across all channels
- Practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design
- Pro in Sketch or Figma
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience creating banners for display advertising
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase "love my job" somewhere in your application form)
- Copywriting experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Experience creating animations or videos
- Worked with frameworks like Tailwind or Bootstrap
What we offer
- Salary: $30,000-$50,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with a team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Meet the Team Lead
Indre, Marketing Team Lead
"I’m Indre, Marketing Team Lead at The Remote Company. I've been part of the team for more than 4 years. I #lovemyjob because of the freedom to innovate while keeping our focus on providing value to our audience. Our team lives by learning, innovating, and transforming. I’m happy to be working with creative, proactive, and positive team members while reaching our goals."